It was really tough week. I’m gonna leave it at that. I am thankful it is now the weekend and I have the chance to take a big breather.
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. First day back since teaching. It was tough at times, but I was able to push through.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. Treadmill, recumbent bike, light weights, floor strengthening, and the foam roller. You know the drill…
- I saw my shrink on Wednesday. Much needed. Mental health is JUST as important as physical health. Always.
2. Our pre-kindergarteners joined the class on Thursday. Two days in, and our “family” is now complete. We start from scratch for every procedure, every routine, every time we line up…and they have done wonderfully. Let me just say that there is no tired, like the first week of pre-kindergarten tired. ; )
3. Can we just bottle up this weather and be done with it?! Cool mornings, warm afternoons, sunshine, no humidity…HEAVEN.
4. I found out last weekend that my name is on the wall at Jenison under, “Michigan State Gymnastics Academic All Americans.” Crazy and cool. It’s been there since 2002 apparently. Better to know now than never, I guess!
5. I just want to say this after this week:
Thank you music, exercise, and sun for the therapy.
Trackback from your site.