Catching up…better late, than never!
1. Medical Stuff:
- I got the cyst on my head removed for the THIRD time. They had to cut deeper and I got 7 stitches. Holy headache, the next day. It was not fun, but I survived with Tylenol, ice, and a heating pad. I’ll spare you the pics since it’s super gross. My dermatologist says it should not come back so here’s hoping!
- 1 Day of PT. Lots of cranial work because of so much head pain (see above).
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. Trying to get all the cardio in I can get outside before it’s way too cold.
2. Here is a quick note to the peeps who decide we must test kindergarteners (the first month of school) on a math bubble test…don’t be shocked if this the result:
“I’m just gonna close my eyes, do a spin, say bubble gum, bubble gum, and color one, okay, Ms. Katie?”
AWESOME. So developmentally inappropriate.
3. My Mom found the sweaters my Grandma Marie made for us four kids, and my heart could burst it’s so happy.
Check out this article, friends. Awareness. Education. Education. Awareness.
5. Happy Fall, y’all. My favorite fall time quote:
Trackback from your site.