September! And you know what that means…this girl goes back to work!
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. I worked HARD. Last PT before I have to start going from school again.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- 1 infusion. 2 bags of fluid. I like to call it my “back to school boost.”
2. This week was pretty much school, school, and more school. Wednesday and Thursday we were in professional development meetings, which is always a lot. Wednesday night we had an open house. I saw so many of my last year’s babies, and I was able to meet most of my new ones. Their wide, excited eyes always is the best part.
3. I have a new work spouse! We met Wednesday at open house and have met out of school one other time. It is always a learning process when you are getting to know someone you will be working so closely with. Tech is her thing, so I expect that she will be able to teach me a LOT. This will be a year of change. Change is growth… ; )
4. Fatigue. Pacing. September. It is the hardest time of the year with me with EDS and POTS. I always get a little nervous about my body adjusting back to school, but have to remind myself that my health comes first, and the only way is to rest, rehab, recover, and take it one day at a time.
5. An intimate night with Rob Thomas. Allie and I saw him at Soaring Eagle on Saturday. Take me back…So, so good.
Trackback from your site.