1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. Outside in the amazingly, GORGEOUS weather.
- 1 OMM/Cranial appointment with Dr. Winkler.
2. My BROTHER is home for good! He got home Sunday after being stationed different places in the Army the last five years! Such a happy time to have him back. He has already jumped into his next chapter as a strength and conditioning intern at Michigan State for basketball, hockey, and golf.
3. The benefit planning ball is rolling…Mark your calendars!
4. Bob Seger made the announcement he is touring again! I’m not ashamed to pronounce my love for Bob! It’s one of those loves that stems from my upbringing, with my Dad having always loved Bob. I’ll be there in December!
5. It was another busy week at school with my class. I’m loving this group of kids, and I feel like my body is finally adjusting to the day to day routine. Now, if I could just nap regularly! I’m telling you…it makes all the difference for me!
Trackback from your site.