1. Medical Stuff:
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- No doctors or therapy. It is a tradition that I always clear my schedule the first week of school so my body only has to work through school and nothing else the first week. Next week, it’s back to reality for this zebra. Fingers crossed.
- I napped everyday. Thank God. I was BEAT.
2. Labor Day weekend I balanced laying in my kiddy pool and getting ready for the first day of school. Not much else went on besides that. It was my last big breather before the return of the GRIND.
3. I have been busy getting to know my kindergarteners this week! This class loves to dance, so I think we will be just fine! ; ) Right now, I have 22 kindergarteners, and my 6 pre-kindergarteners begin next Thursday. Then OUR BIG classroom family will be complete!
4. I’m not sure how I forget every year how much we really do have to start over from scratch. This week, my class reminded me that walking in a line still must be taught, that we do not eat our packed lunch when we get to school at 8:30, and that peeing in the teacher closet is NOT the same as peeing in the toilet. Oof. I love them. This age is my fave.
5. Thursday, Brad and I got to see two of our absolute faves just down the rode from our house. We went to dinner and then to a Courtyard Concert to see Racheal Davis and Dominic Davis perform. Wow. Wow. WOW. If you don’t know Racheal, look her up and listen. She sings like a freaking angel.
Trackback from your site.