1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. Lots of scap firing exercises. These help strengthen my upper back and neck to stay out of my neck brace.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. Cardio done outside but the exciting news is, my Mom and Dad bought a treadmill last weekend (I usually go over to their house to workout). It just needs to be put together, and I’ll be good to go.
- I saw Larry for my September appointment. He did OMM, and made sure my body was put together. We realized at this appointment that I had a fever, and likely a sinus infection. I was given an antibiotic.
- I’ve been really struggling with energy and stamina. I’m hoping that my body continues to adjust to the day to day “grind” and the intense fatigue that I’m feeling will begin to lessen. Fingers crossed…
2. Our seven pre-kindergarteners started on Thursday, to make our class complete! It was an interesting morning with a fire drill, but one of the coolest things is to watch the kindergarteners immediately become protective and leaders to their younger classmates. It really is the beauty of multi-age.
3. Life as a Zebra’s second “Tell Me Something Good” story by WLNS News 6 aired yesterday. This one was about our trip to DC, and our quest to establish a national day of action for people with invisible illnesses.
You can watch it here:
4. My BROTHER is coming home in ONE week! For good! He will be finishing his last week in the Army, and once he moves home, he will start his next chapter as a strength and conditioning intern for Michigan State Basketball.
5. It’s cold! I’m so not ready for this…if anyone finds summer, please send it back. PLEASE! : )
Trackback from your site.