Whew! I am late…But you know what they say…better late than never ; )
1. Medical Stuff:
- I haven’t been this “normal person” sick in a long time. NO voice, cough, hard to breathe, back on breathing treatments. It kicked my butt last week! But I am glad to say I am almost back to just my weird issues now! I will say teaching Kindergarten with zero voice is interesting…to say the least.
- One day of PT. They went easier on me since I sounded like I was a smoker for 50 years. Probably a good thing.
- One Day of home rehab. I am SO ready to get our new treadmill delivered (after our old one croaked). I miss it!
- One shrink appointment = 768757575784785 breaths of fresh air. We talked about healing. A Lot.
- I saw my primary care doc and found out I need to get a benign cyst removed from the top of my head on the first day of my spring break. Fun times.