1. Medical Stuff:
- Spring break catch up on doctor’s.
- Thursday we went to Toledo to see Dr. Grubb for my yearly appointment. I am doing well, and only have to take my Propranalol and Midodrine as needed now. Thank you, body. I will take it. I will continue my saline infusions regularly, and take my meds on bad days. I’ve come a long way since when I started in 2010…in a wheelchair. Grateful.
- I got my stitches out from my cyst removal.
- Got some lab work done I was putting off.
- Refilled tons of meds.
- Scheduled weekly acupuncture for the next month. I’m excited!
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. Cardio outside in the SNOW, strengthening exercises inside in the WARMTH.