1. Medical Stuff:
- It was one of those EDS weeks where my body felt like with one wrong move, it would crumble…but I made it through with a lot of heating pad action.
- 1 Day of PT. I added some arm exercises and am wondering if it is flaring up my neck. Blah.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab. Treadmill intervals and strengthening.
- 1 needed OMM appointment. LOTS of cranial and rib work.
- It was back to Toledo on Thursday to see Dr. Grubb and (mostly Bev) or my 6 months POTS check up. It went well; pretty much a maintenance appointment for meds, hydration infusions, and an order for an echo. It was awesome to have Bev back after she had been out for a while with her own medical issues. AND I was seen in RECORD time. My appointment was at 1:30 and I was done by 3:00. That NEVER happens.