1. Medical Stuff:
- Had Prolotherapy treatment #1 Monday on my neck and upper back.
- Saw Larry Tuesday in the office-We talked about how I am doing and goals to set. We decided that it is best to still wait to see Dr. Grubb and hear another opinion on POTS treatment.
- The cardiologist called and said my blood work looked good.
- Had PT Thursday. My PT pretty much said I am a “lifer.” I’m okay with that if it gets me to where I need to be. I also met another EDS person at therapy this week.
- Did home rehab Wednesday and Friday.