1. Medical Stuff: It was just one of those weeks when I felt like a lived at the doctor.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab. Treadmill! Side walking and backwards walking too…
- I saw Larry on Tuesday. He just makes going to the doctor a blast. We laughed so hard as he worked on my neck, head, and jaw. He’s good for the body AND mind. Those kind of doctors are gems.
- I had my second infusion on Wednesday. I am learning. Get it in my non-dominant hand, and I can still work on the computer. I did feel much better after both bags of saline.
- Brad and I traveled to Indiana Thursday night for a Friday morning appointment with a new doc; Dr. Klauer who specializes in TMJ and sleep disorders. Wellll, after four hours, a VERY extensive exam, and going over all of the results, we came up with a plan: 1) I need a sleep study to see if EDS is affecting my breathing when I sleep. 2) I have a severe deviated septum and bone spur and need surgery. (Sigh). 3) I am having a new splint made for my jaw pain that will take all of the pressure off the back of my teeth and mouth to allow my jaw muscles and ligaments to relax at night. Let me just say that they did an amazing job, and I really liked Dr. Klauer, but as many of you know, having chronic illnesses is NOT cheap.