November! Time, slow down! Craziness!
- 1 Day of PT. For the first time in a few weeks, I had good energy, so we went with it and I worked out HARD.
- No Home Rehab. That was a big fail this week.
- I had an OMM appointment on Monday. In my Halloween costume which was interesting since I went from school and totally forgot to bring clothes. It was interesting to be manipulated as Snow White.
- I had my monthly shrink appointment. Just so grateful for that man.
- I’m still having issues with my eyes. Right now, I am experimenting with just steroid drops (rather than antibiotic steroid drops) to see if it keeps the flare away. Sighh. My body loves medical mysteries.
- I slept a bit better this week. I am hopeful.