1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. Cardio, scap exercises, and OMM on my jaw.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab. Treadmill, light weights, floor strengthening.
- I saw my dentist for a 6 month cleaning. No cavities!
- I saw Dr. Grubb on Wednesday. It was a long day, but a valuable day. I just love that man as a doctor and a person. Basically, my management plan for POTS is remaining the same EXCEPT now I have a prescription to get hydration infusions every week to help increase my blood volume, and hopefully make me less symptomatic. You have no idea how excited I am about this! There have been so many times when I have known in my heart that I needed fluids to help my flares, but was sure if I walked in somewhere and asked for fluids, I would not be taken seriously. I am hopeful that these infusions will improve my functionality. So grateful.
- Insomnia struggles. Have I mentioned that I hate insomnia struggles?