1. Medical Stuff:
- Busy week of appointments! I saw my shrink on Tuesday. It was a long, overdue appointment. I must get back to making mental health a priority.
- I took Wednesday off from school for my 24 week ultrasound and OB appointment. Baby J was moving and waving. I am definitely feeling baby more which is ahhhmazing. Cervix looked good, baby looked good, heart rate and measurements were good…keep doing your thing, baby.
- Got my head stitches out on Wednesday.
- Got my flu shot.
- Acupuncture appointment. She puts the needles in my legs and head. As usual, I passed out and had to be woken up.
- Struggling with more headaches, neck pain, and jaw pain. I think things may be getting looser as I grow bigger with baby. Watching this closely so I can be proactive.