It’s the last Five For Friday while I’m still 31! I know I am getting older because I just found my first gray eyebrow hair yesterday. Gah! I plucked that baby real fast. I probably can’t blame it on EDS…or can I…???
1. Medical Stuff:
- 2 Days of treadmill work on my own. Plus weights, balance work, and floor work.
- 1 Day of PT. I spent most of the session working out on the Alter-G (anti-gravity) treadmill at a higher incline and pace. My PT did some cranial OMM, and also checked to make sure I am firing my scaps and glutes properly.
- I just have two more days on my antibiotics. I am feeling much more human, or I guess I should say I am back to feeling like my “zebra” self again. That’s a good thing.
2. Last weekend my brother came home on leave from the Army. He came and kept me company while I was sick. I also got to meet his new girlfriend Renée who is extremely beautiful and kind.
3. So what if I love these and eat one a day? And it was my three-year-old niece who got me hooked? It’s all about convenience, people. No judging
4. One of my students came into school the other day so smiley and huggy and proud. She kept asking if I got “it.” I felt bad because I had no idea what “it” was. She took my hand and led me over to where they turn in their homework folders. Inside hers was a piece of fabric with our names on it. She said, “This. It’s your new purse. I made it for you.”
Four and five-year-olds are the BEST.
5. It was a new music week and I LOVE new music weeks. I got the Avett Brother’s new album which I love so far, and my friend, Chris Trapper released his new album, Technicolor yesterday. I am hoping it’s on its way as we speak. You guys should check him out. He has headlined our Life as a Zebra Foundation benefit the last two years, and will be back again this year. He’s not only one of the best, most amazing singer-songwriters that I know, but he is also one of the kindest people I know.
Trackback from your site.